Architechtura delivers advanced security services covering every facet of technology allowing you to thrive everywhere even in the face of uncertainty. We develop custom security plans specific to your industry needs and always build with compliance in mind. When you work with Architechtura you can rest assure that all your digital assets, users, and data are protected.
Architechtura utilizes varying security solutions to modernize your infrastructure while minimizing complexity. In fact, all of our security solutions can be easily managed using a simple custom operations center. Our experts are actively monitoring your systems 24/7 and support teams are available 24/7 too. We do this so that you never have to worry about data breaches or other cyber-attacks.
We provide reliable cyber
Security Operations Center
Security Assessments, Evaluations, and Audits
Hacking Simulations & Penetration/Vulnerability Testing
Security Awareness Training
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Smart Contract Security Reviews
All of our security experts actively participate in capture-the-flag competitions. They are dedicated to keeping up with the latest security threats and are always up for challenges. When you let Architechtura take over your security, you can rest peacefully knowing you are protected by the best.
- Deny Spyware | Prevent insiders from spying on your computer actions
- Prevent Adware | Eliminate viruses that infect your computer with ads that lead to more viruses when clicked
- Protect Personal Data | Employee and customer data must always be secure from others trying to steal identities or sell their information
- Work Safely | Provide your employees with a secure work environment so equipment is never infected
- Increase Productivity | Viruses and malware slow computers, which can bring your whole business to a standstill
- Identify Vulnerabilities | The best defense is a strong offense, which is why it is important to always identify risks and threats
- Block Attacks | Stop an attack before it even happens with advanced protection protocols
- Save Money | Cyber attacks cause billions of dollars in damages every year. Make sure you are not a part of this statistic
increase of cyber fraud attacks in Q2 of 2020, which were attributed to COVID-19
of businesses feel their cyber security risks are increasing
of malicious email attachments are office files
hacks occur on average daily
days is the average time it took to identify a data breach in 2019
of businesses experienced a denial of service attack in 2018